Crossing Barn Mirror
The Crossing Barn Mirror is hand-crafted with a fresh farmhouse style you can’t resist. The top piece has a stepped-down design, adding dimension to the overall look. A beveled edge on the mirrored glass and a distressed greige color on the wood gives this charming mirror a subtle rugged quality. Whether used alone as an accent mirror or accompanying its matching Crossing Barn Dresser, you will love the color, style and quality of this mirror.
- Bring dimension and texture to your bedroom, bathroom or entryway
- Hand rubbed 8 step finishing process highlights the beautiful grain pattern of solid Acacia and New Zealand pine wood
- Beveled edges on all sides of mirror
- Sealed with safe, water based lacquer for a velvety finish protected from scratches and stains
- Strong back panel is flush, recessed, fitted and screwed
- Arrives fully assembled, supports are included for dresser attachment
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish life.
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Sunset Trading warranties replaceable small parcel parts for their products for one year against manufacturer defects. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
43" W x 2" D x 35" H
34.5" W x 27.5" H
43" W x 2" D x 4.5" H
|Frame side width:||