100% TOP GRAIN LEATHER:
- Comfy couch hand crafted from full aniline high quality smooth and subtle leather
- Flange edges add casual elegance
- Exclusive waterproof leather with a soft hand and feel
- Triple wax coating makes this totally moisture proof creating a barrier that keeps the inner cushions dry
- Liquids just bead up, not absorbing into or staining the soft leather, just wipe up with a paper towel
- Each leather hide varies in depth of color and develops a rich vintage patina with use
- Overall: 31”H x 40”D x 91.5”W
- Seat: 17.5″H x 23.5″D x 71.5″W
- Seat Back: 12”H
- Arms: 22.5″H x 23.5″D x 10″W
- Seat to top of arm: 5”H
- Feet: 1.5”H
- Weight: 184 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 900 lbs. evenly distributed
SEAT CUSHIONS: Extreme comfort is obtained using a 2″ thick down feather seat cushion topper | Second layer of fast recovery memory foam makes this the most comfortable seating ever | Third seat layer of 2.75 density foam padding reinforced with a no sag Pirelli elastic fiber decking | Individually encased pocket coil springs provide balanced weight distribution, for maximum durability and lasting support
BACK CUSHIONS: Long horizontal tuft provides visual appeal and enhanced lumbar support | High 2.28 density foam and Dacron fiber is bagged and channeled to maintain shape | Reinforced by no sag springs for superior back support
ARMS: Dense foam and fiber wrap wide track arms
FRAME: Kiln dried solid wood frame with L-braces and glued corner blocks prevents warping, ensuring strength, stability and durability | Padded outside arms and back
BASE: Recessed wood feet make this fine furniture appear to be floating on air | Strong floor protectors to safeguard your tile, stone and wood
- Free leather swatches available
- Fully assembled, simply attach feet
- PRODUCT CARE: To minimize cracking and drying, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Vacuum regularly. Apply mild leather cleaner to a soft cloth and clean circularly and evenly from seam to seam. Always test in a hidden area first. Rub out minor scratches with a finger. Polish metal with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive chemicals.
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- DISCLAIMER: Aniline leathers are full grain natural hides that obtain color from dyes and have a smooth wax and oil applied. Each piece has its own unique shade due to natural variations in the real leather and will acquire an attractive patina with time. These natural variations are not considered defects, but indications of genuine leather. High quality leather is sensitive to scratches. Nails, pet claws, sharp clothing details, metal tools can damage the leather. Unlike other natural leathers, the unique finishing process assures the leather is non-absorbent, liquid will not penetrate or stain the surface. Studio photography lighting and your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life.
Sunset Trading warranties their products for two years against manufacture defects. Please see complete warranty at www.sunsettrading.com or contact email@example.com.